Don't forget the sunscreen...

Remember that 'song' from Baz Luhrmann (ok I didn't know the name of the guy - I had to look it up) that started out:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the class of '97
Wear sunscreen
If I could offer you only one tip for the future, sunscreen would be It.


The long term benefits of sunscreen have been proved by Scientists whereas the rest of my advice has no basis more reliable Than my own meandering Experience…I will dispense this advice now.

So it's on that note today I received my sunsafety trial sizes from Sephora today.  Don't forget your sunscreen folks! 

One of the samples in there is a Philosophy product - Hope:  what was is not what will be.  Let hope light your path in life's journey, and it will set you free!

No matter how grumpy I am at the end of the day - the city at night always makes me happy.  The bright building on the left side is where the new World Trade Center is being built...


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the samples in the kit. The Philosophy product is my favorite. I've always liked their stuff. :-) The lip stuff---can't remember what it is called?? is my other favorite!

    ReplyDelete