NED - No Evidence of Disease!

Had my doctor's appointment this afternoon.  To both my and my doctor's surprise - the scan came back showing No Evidence of Disease!  I am very excited! but yet still find it hard to believe - we all know how tricky this disease can be!

I put part of my CT scan report below - because if you're like me it almost doesn't seem real.  But I will do a happy dance!  We will continue a watch and wait - so I will have another scan beginning of August!  Unless something changes.  I won't start any drug treatments.

Thanks everyone for all the positive thoughts and prayers.  I am very lucky to have such a fabulous support system!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I wish I could LOVE this post! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.... Thanks lady for all the support! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete