Weekend Adventures

Last week I had a whirlwind trip to Atlanta for work.  Seems like every time I have a trip down there I always get delays at LGA.  I originally had a doctors appointment that afternoon but it got moved up to the 5th.  So I tried to move my flight up to 3pm.  that got changed to 5pm which then got canceled and i was put back on my original 8 pm flight.  That flight did not board until 11:30pm!  I got to Atlanta around 2 in the morning.  Checked in to my hotel around 3am.  Was back up at 7am to get ready for training session!  EXHAUSTING!  I am still sleepy!

But I also realize that I can't spend the whole weekend sleeping so Saturday I made my way to the Museum of Moving Image.  They had just opened an exhibit for Jim Henson.  I was a little disappointed...  I don't know what I was expecting, but I guess I wanted to see more.  I couldn't take any pictures in the Muppets area - but you could in other parts of the Museum.  You can see a few below.  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!  This will be another busy week!  a few days down to Baton Rouge.

Winnie after she got back from boarding

Dublin showing me how he feels about me taking his picture all the time...

"Fear is the path to the dark side.
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.
"
Yoda


Muppets take Manhattan 'mock-up'

I love this lil guy...

Bugs

Garbage Mirror

You Might Also Like

0 comments