We will never forget

The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. We feel renewed devotion to the principles of political, economic and religious freedom, the rule of law and respect for human life. We are more determined than ever to live our lives in freedom. --Rudolph W. Giuliani. December 31, 2001.


I know I've done a few blog entries about 9-11 memorial but I have a few other pictures to share.  Tonight I took a trip in to the city.  I figured it will be too crazy there this weekend.  They are already prepping for the memorial service on Sunday.  


Tribute lights: 9-11-11
Taken from the Jersey City side


Tribute at St Pauls Chapel
A "Ribbon of Remembrance" St. Paul's Chapel
A temporary public art exhibit (Sept 6-12)
curated by Trinity Wall Street
Battery Park - Remembrance Field of Honor

One Life = One Flag
I was there around 9pm - it was a little erie given how few
people there were in the park.  Amazing
http://www.fdnytenhouse.com/fdnywall/ - I found this memorial the first week I lived in Jersey City.  I stubbled upon it when I was trying to figure out how to get back on the PATH.  Last night was the first time I took pictures of it though.


One World Trade Tower
Taken at WTC Path station
9-9-11



Memorial in Jersey City
One World Trade Tower in the background

Taken 9-9-11
One World Trade Tower






Taken in St. Paul's Chapel
Fireman's boots and jacket






Taken from Riverwalk near my apartment
9-8-11
Taken w/ iPhone 9-8-11

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Amazing. The pictures gave me chills. Great job AGAIN!!! You have so much talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too kind :) thanks. Figured I'd get in there last night to take some pictures since I think it will be too congested on Sunday. Glad you enjoyed...

    ReplyDelete