Fall Life

So I realized I haven't given many updates lately.  So here are a few of the things that have been going on:



Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs

There has been lots of rain in the NYC area...

Tonights Gonna be a Good Night -
Black Eyed Peas play a benefit Concert in Central Park for
RobinHood Foundation

Black Eyed Peas Rockin' Central Park - AWESOME!
Even with a little rain...

Drinks at O'Hara's near WTC - in honor of Badgers Playing!

I love meeting up with visitors in town!
@ PourHouse in the City

Winnie is worn out - tongue hanging out -
eyes doing weird things while she sleeps...

I dislike how it gets dark early :(

Was off to Baton Rouge....  Common site for me @ Newark

Big Rat near my apartment - Protestors  
The rain is gone - Hello Indian Summer!

You Might Also Like

1 comments