A New York City Christmas

Call on your angels 
Come down to the city 
Crowd around the big tree

All you strangers who know me
Bring your compassion Your understanding
Lord, how we need it
On this New York City Christmas

Yeah I'm sending you a merry New York Christmas
and a prayer for peace on earth within our time
Hear the sidewalk angels echo halleluja
We understand them, now more than ever
- Rob Thomas: A New York City Christmas

I think everyone knows I love the City any time of the year - but there is something about seeing the city all decked out in twinkle lights that just gets you in the Holiday Spirit!  Earlier this week on the way home I heard Rob Thomas's new Christmas song (ok maybe it's not new? but new to me).  So - I'm sending you a New York City Christmas!  It's been quite a year!  

Here are a few pictures from a quick visit from my Friend's Mike and Mitch!  

Happy Hour at one of many Irish Bars in the City

On the Steps of Times Square

I love the Holiday lights!

Oh the Christmas Ball's - these are up every year!

You Might Also Like

0 comments