Bangkok round 2

It's been a busy last few days.  I arrived back in Bangkok for my cousin Andrew's wedding.  and it was quite the adventure to get here.  I left Newark Airport Saturday the 7th for my first trip to San Francisco. Upon arriving I met up with Karin, Steve and the girls.  It was a beautiful day in San Fran!  Wish I could have stayed longer!

We stayed overnight with my cousin Dana (thanks Dana and Don for such great hospitality!)  

The sea lions @ Pier 39 San Fran


Good Morning Sunshine!
The view out of Don's window towards the Bay Bridge


@Oakland Airport getting ready to take off
This is Cherie - she will be transporting us to Bangkok



Veronica is in charge of the hats -
It is pretty sunny in Thailand!

Cherie can't fly non-stop to Bangkok so...
first stop was in Adak, Alaska for fuel burr!



Taking a quick break while getting fuel



Overnight stop in Narita, Japan:
Most high tech toilet I've had :)  lol


Cherie - and reflection of the shuttle bus that picked us up in Narita



Awesome cloud coverage and scenery along the ride

Adak, Alaska - yep it was windy!

Stopping for fuel in Twain 






Happy Hour :)




View from the jump seat while coming in for landing
Thailand!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments