Amazing what Sleep and Exercise can do!

Feb 2nd?  Where did January go?  Oh right between a FABULOUS trip Bangkok for my cousin's wedding and getting over the flu and jet lag that pretty much ate my whole month.   I was in bed every night by about 8pm, waking up several times during the night...   Not good!  But this week I started working out again.  Honestly Monday I thought I was going to pass out but by today I'm starting to finally feel back to my self again!

So I am a bit delayed in talking about New Year's resolutions.  I know I talked about it a bit my first Jan post... but what I am going to try and do is blog more about my favorite things - Photography, Travel, Beer :) lol vs. Melanoma.  It is of course a daily part of my life and I will share big news but I am coming up on a year of this blog and if you notice my posts are more about my adventures with life instead of Melanoma.

With that said - it doesn't mean that my anxiety is any less this go around.  I have scans coming Feb 14th!  and I've been a bit nervous (given my exhaustion) but it's much better now.

With the beautiful January weather we've had (I believe the 2nd warmest on record) there have been some great sunrises and sunsets!  Below is 1 picture I took in the last week.
Cheers,
Erin

Sunrise Over Brooklyn 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I swear exercise is my happy drug. For real. Keep at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have said this many times, but you are so talented, Erin! I love seeing your photos.

    I am glad you are feeling better. Still prayin' for you!

    ReplyDelete