Another 3 month check up

This will be a quick post. Had my scans last week. They added in an extra scan of my neck due to swollen lymph nodes (I had a horrible flu over the holidays).

Saw my doctor yesterday and got the news that things are still all clear! I am officially a boring patient right now. But I'll take it. It doesn't mean the fear goes away - but its a much different spot than I was in a year ago.

Thanks for the continued thoughts and prayers! We will stick with scans still every 3 months. Yay... I just heart scan contrast! Ok not really.... But such is life now.

Cheers!
Erin

My valentines cocktail... Yum! I love that I don't even get a class - just the bottle and 1 big straw!



Will scan again in may!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments