"Give me scars, give me pain

Then they'll say of me, say of me, say of me
There goes the fighter, there goes the fighter"

(Lyrics to The Fighter - by Gym Class Heroes)


YouTube - The Fighter - one of my favorite new songs!


Ok had another appointment with Dr D today.  Luckily the rash is under control!  And the horrible itching has stopped.  You can see from the picture below what my arm looked like Sunday and how it looks today. 


My arm Sunday and Friday
Also - my hemoglobin is holding steady - so that's great news!  It was 10.0.  So I'll start back up on Zelboraf tonight on a lower dose.  Here's hoping the side effects are a little less this time!  Stay tuned!  If it comes back this time I'm armed with a medicine cabinet of things to fight it!


Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!  It's going to be in the 80's and sunny all weekend.  Great.  Normally I would enjoy that but now I'm trying to figure out how I stay covered and up and find indoor activities!  


Today was the 3rd time this week I've gone in to the city for an appointment and the first day it was actually kind of sunny and clear.  Here is a picture of the One World Trade Center.  You know - because you guys don't get see enough of the daily progress :)  






Cheers,
Erin

You Might Also Like

0 comments