Side Effects - with a Splash of Rash

So seems every day I have a few more side effects.  You can see from the list before there is the list of the serious side effects (no issues there yet) and the most common side effects.   I'm 6 for 8 of them right now!

Just started noticing the rash - so looks like I'll be calling my med onc and derm tomorrow to see what we should do about it :)

Ok time to get some rest.  Hopefully tonight will be a better nights sleep than the last few.

Cheers,
Erin


Less common but more serious side effectsMost common side effects
And since the pups and I can't really do our long walks until the sun goes down!  so here is a picture of the NYC skyline from tonights walk.  My iPhone just doesn't quite capture how lovely it looks at dusk!



You Might Also Like

0 comments