TGIF

"The pressure is on - You feel itBut you've got it all - Believe itWhen you fall, get up, oh oh - And if you fall get up, eh eh " Song: Waka Waka (Shakira)
So another Friday is upon us.  We've had some crazy fast moving storms come thru.  Nothing like what I know my family has seen in Minnesota this past week.  But enough to make Winnie shake and Dublin bark at the Thunder.  My fierce protectors :) 
I am guessing the rain may be part of the reason my hands hurt so bad.  And my shoulders and knees are sore to the touch (ok that's partly the medicine doing that...)  But I just try and take something to help it and keep moving.  I also tried some joint juice - not sure how I feel about it.  It was ok...  but kind of reminded me of drinking contrast juice.... 
I think next time I'll just try the powder you add to a bottle of water.  

 
I know I did a post earlier about sun protective clothing.  I got some new stuff in the mail yesterday!  I ordered from www.6pm.com.  I have no problem at all wearing last seasons colors.  I needed to order some additional long sleeve shirts to help cover up while out walking the dogs.  Most have a UPF of 50.  





I've also decided to try the Rit Dye SunGuard.  I know I could order a scarf and such from places like Coolibar for $50 but figured my weekend project would be to try this laundry aid and some $5 scarfs I picked up in China Town.  We'll see how that goes.  But I am totally digging the orange scarf I got.




Well it's late and I should get some rest.  I'll leave you with 2 other pictures.  One of Dublin (It 
was national bring your dog to work day).  and one of the Sunset between storms tonight.


Cheers,
Erin











You Might Also Like

0 comments