Always in motion is the future...

... YODA, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back


You just never know what you're going to see in the NYC area.  This morning I had to make a run in to Sloan to have weekly blood drawn.  I think since on Friday my liver levels were elevated they wanted to check them again.  They were much lower today so that is good!  I'll have a number of appointments next week (seeing the dermatologist and scans!)  

Anyway back to the star wars quote - imagine my surprise when I stop to take my token picture of the WTC progress and look over at the pier and see about a dozen people all dressed in storm trooper outfits!  too funny!  Luckily I always have at least one camera on me!  :)  My cell phone couldn't zoom in enough - so I used my pocket camera.  

According to www.nj.com - they were filming a new reality TV series called Rockstar Supernova?  You can check the article here:  NJ.com

Well I'm exhausted.  The heat wears a person out!  
Cheers!
Erin






You Might Also Like

0 comments