New York, New York!

It's the city that never sleeps.   It's hot, it's crowded, it's overly expensive, but man do I LOVE IT!  There is just something about this place and I love being able to show folks around.  I'm not afraid to totally look like a tourist and still take pictures while checking things out!

My cousin Drew is visiting for the weekend.  She has an internship in DC and was able to come and visit the city.  Given that this is her first trip to NYC we've been doing the typical tourist things - Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, etc...

We started checking things out after I finished my scans on Friday afternoon.  Feeling pretty good.  Results Tuesday :)  Have been trying to stay shaded as much as possible...  but sometimes that's easier said than done!

Here are a few pictures from our site-seeing so far!  Enjoy! (you can see more on my facebook page: Facebook Album
Cheers,
Erin

Survivor Tree @ 9/11 Memorial at Sunset


9/11 Memorial in Jersey City
'We will never forget'

Brooklyn Bridge

Construction around WTC
south Reflection Pool

One World Trade

Fountain @ City Hall Park

NYC Transportation 

Bethesda Fountain - Central Park

Rockefeller Center

You Might Also Like

0 comments