Free Skin Cancer Screenings!

This will be a quick post since it's late and I'm exhausted.  I'll share more details about today's event tomorrow - but here is the short story:

I was privileged enough to be asked to check out the free skin cancer screenings that www.melanomaexposed.com was doing today at the Giants - Patriots game.  It was great to see so many folks taking the time to get a screen done (I think there were over 200 people that went thru).



Afterwards I headed in to the game.  That was a fun experience (more to come tomorrow).



Thanks Jennifer for finding my information to include me and Julian and Melanie for being so friendly and helpful!  Also, thank you Giants for helping spread the message!   It's so great to see the awareness getting out there about Melanoma!

Below are some pictures from today!  It may not have been a very exciting game...  but the Giants did come out on top and hopefully today's screens help save some lives!

Cheers,
Erin

PS - I had to share this quote I saw today posted from Prevention.com (since I do seem to share a lot of quotes around hope): "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.  Nothing can be done without hope and confidence".  Helen Keller



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thank you for giving information on cancer treatment.It is really good and helpful for the people.Keep giving such a valuable information.I will wait for your next post.
    Regards:cancer treatment in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this valuable information, I hope it is okay that I bookmarked your website for further references.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great to see so many folks taking the time to get a screen done, I think there were over 200 people that went thru.

    Presswire

    ReplyDelete