"I would give the greatest sunset in the world for one sight of New York's skyline."

Quote from Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead

I was channel surfing earlier today and there was a movie on and a line about how if someone has never seen the NYC skyline they really should put it on their bucket list to see at last once.  

I'd have to agree.  I know folks (especially die hard New Yorkers) think New Jersey is an awful place to live but I would argue they are wrong.  I get a great view of the skyline on a daily basis.  Different times of day.  I have been in NJ now almost 2 years and I always think I'll get tired of seeing the skyline - but quite honestly - I don't.  

Last night I met up with some friends in Hoboken to check out a new beer garden @ Pier 13.  The humidity and temperature has finally dropped so it was a great night to sit outside and enjoy a drink.  I do think that the location is great.  I did think the beer was a little pricey ($8 a beer).  They also have  frozen drinks (same price as a beer).

Cheers,
Erin





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A beer is the same price as a liquor drink? Whoa!

    Looks like it was a fun night!

    ReplyDelete