Thank you for being a friend...

I read a post recently from one of my Bad A$$ Melanoma Warrior friends talking about being alienated from friends and family because of their cancer.

I think it's unfortunate to have to deal with that after everything else someone is going thru.  I'm very lucky to have a great support network.  I understand that not everyone knows how to act or deal with cancer - so I don't try and force it on anyone.  More than willing to talk about it but only if someone is interested and comfortable.

In that support network is a whole crew of people that I've never physically met - but hoping to meet a lot of them Nov 17th in Charlotte when we do the Aim for a Cure Walk.  It will be great to finally meet the folks that have helped lend so much support thru all of this.

Sponsor ERIN YOUNGERBERG in AIM for a CURE Melanoma Walks

Thanks Kay for sharing this!!  
Ok it's WAY past my bedtime.  I'm looking forward to another weekend of not doing much.  Right now the weather looks rainy.  

Cheers,
Erin


You Might Also Like

0 comments