Zelboraf - Round 3

This past week I received my 3rd round of Zelboraf.  Here's to hoping it's doing it's thing so that when I have scans Sept 10th they are all clear!  In the meantime I'll try not to complain about my hair falling out, joint pain, etc :)  



In other news - Neil Armstrong passed away yesterday.  Last night while walking to meet friends and looking up at the moon - you can't help but look at it a little different, right?  Everyone knows his quote about "This is one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind." but I also found one that states: "I believe every human has a finite number of heartbeats. I don't intend to waste any of mine."

I think this says a lot about how to live life.  

So with that said - I may follow Winnie's lead and take a nap :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments