Better Days

...And you ask me what I want this year
And I try to make this kind and clear
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
And designer love and empty things
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days...  Goo Goo Dolls





This song came to mind as I was driving home today.  About 3am this morning I woke up with the worst stomach cramps!  Ok... actually they weren't as bad as the stomach cramps I had a few Sundays ago.  But still it was the first time in a week or 2 that I woke up in the middle of the night.  I think part of it may have been my choice in food on Monday.  While I thought my stomach was feeling a bit better - it's just not ready for lots of fruit and veggies.

I had training to attend today for work.  And when my alarm went off all I really wanted to do was just to curl up and stay in bed.  But this was the 2nd time I had to schedule this training.  The last time I was supposed to take it was in June.  I missed that due to a rash from head to toe!  Yuck!  I don't know what's worse - rash or stomach issues.  Luckily by about noon I started feeling better.

The other news - insurance approved my Ipi.  So I'll be taking that bright and early in the morning!  Treatment prep at 7am (which means blood draws, etc).  Treatment at 8am.  Then I have pre-surgical testing at 10:45 am.

Hope everyone had a great day!
Cheers,
Erin

Sunset from walk tonight:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thoughts are with you Erin, and terrific news about the insurance.
    Chin up and take good care.

    ReplyDelete