The Body Achieves What the Mind Believes...

I don't know how true that statement is but I think most folks would agree a positive attitude goes a long way.  When my doctor told me the scans weren't great...  I smiled and said alright - what next?  Of course it's not alright but I can't change the scans - I need to know what we do next and focus on that.

Source
So an Ipi update - still hasn't been approved by my insurance company.  So we have delayed it to Wednesday.  Of course I hate delaying it...  but we get used to this sit and wait game with Melanoma.  Of course I could have just done surgery on next Thursday but I think I need 2 weeks to mentally prepare myself for getting cut up again!

Well that's about it for tonights post.  It's been a long day and it's WAY past my bedtime!  I started playing volleyball on week nights.  It was fun!  It's nice to get out and feel normal every now and then, right?

Cheers!
Erin

PS - Dublin is doing well!  I am spending 1/2 my day at home though telling him to stop licking his paw!
Morning walk - 9.20.12

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Dear Erin,
    It seems I have much to catch up on on your Blog - it's undergone a tremendous transformation. I can't believe I have missed so many posts though.
    Please know that I will be thinking of you and sending every good wish from the other side of the world on the 4th Oct.
    Heart felt hugs to you brave girl
    R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose! I hope you are doing well! Yes, I decided the blog needed some updating! I appreciate the well wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo from your morning walk! Reading posts like this are so inspirational for me, especially when I'm dealing with silly, trivial problems. Sending positive thoughts your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie - thanks so much for the note! Positive thoughts your way too chica!

    ReplyDelete