Go Time - 6am tomorrow!

Called Sloan today around 5:30pm to find out what time I need to be there.  6am it is!  Hope that means I'm first in line to get taken care of.

Emily got here a bit late today.  We had lots of fog in the area (see picture below).  But she did arrive safe and sound.  Then today was just relaxing and consuming lots of clear liquids.  I'm actually not as hungry as I thought I would be.  Although I think jello and soup/broth is going to get old REALLY quick!

Time for some sleep.  We will have to head to the train around 5am!

PS - Dublin was in seeing the surgeon today and getting a bandage change.  Doc says it looks great!  Probably one more week with a bandage and hopefully he'll be good to go.

Cheers,
Erin

Somewhere over there is a NYC skyline...

Winnie watching my every move - I think she knows something is up...


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good luck and have a speedy recovery. I will "check" on you to see how you are doing. This is a good plan and though a real pain to have to face surgery , it will be the best choice in the long run. Besides technology can minimize the invasiveness and don't be shy about pain medication !!! You will be back to normal before you know it !!

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a few short hours now until you are on the train and on your way - God's speed and prayers are with you all the way Erin.
    Great news for Dublin too.

    ReplyDelete