Relaxing Week

Hi Folks - I know I haven't posted much lately.  Actually it's because I don't have much to report.  Feeling better.  Of course I'm still sore around the incision site.

My friends Mike and Lisa from college came to visit for the weekend.  It was nice to just sit around and relax with good friends.  The biggest problem was laughing too hard!  Laughing and sneezing still hurts like a son of a gun!

I've been relaxing at home so far this week.  Heading home on Thursday to good ole Minnesota.  I just checked out the forecast - highs in the low 40's!  BURR!!!!

Ipi seems to be treating me ok.  Some weird rash marks so hopefully that's a sign Ipi (Yervoy) is doing it's job!  Time will tell.

I haven't ventured away from home so here are some pictures again from the local neighborhood.  Totally needing to get out for more inspiration!  :)  lol!

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Cheers,
Erin




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That's terrific about the hemoglobin on the up Erin. Aha, have to take laughing off the menu for a while hey? Have a terrific time with your family, it'll be such fun. I hope the rashes aren't itchy or sore.
    Take good care of you while you're away. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete