A year in Review

Happy New Year everyone!  I've been meaning to give some updates but have been busy (or maybe just lazy with blogging?)  

This year has flown by - with all sorts of activity (good and bad...)!  Below are some highlights from the year.  You know me... I tend to tell my story in pictures instead of stories.  Enjoy!

Here's to this being my year!


I'll write more later on this years resolutions...
Erin

2012 highlights - I'm sure I'm forgetting LOTS (and let's be honest... I take SOOO many pictures there are only so many I can post!  hehe!)

Ringing in New Year's with Jamie

Off to Bangkok for Andrew and Births Wedding
Stephanie joined me for the wedding
Congrats Andrew and Birth
Family
St Patricks Day Parade - NYC
Making new friends on photowalks
Visiting great friends in Milwaukee

Enterprise comes to NYC

Started Zelboraf end of May

Visiting Karin in DC

Jake visiting for Memorial Day
Macy's 4th of July Fireworks!
Drew comes to visit (and me all bundled up in the heat)
Edinburgh Scotland

Scotland baby!!
College friends in London!
Labor Day at Coney Island
9/11 Tribute Lights
Giants team up to provide skin cancer screenings

Dublin is run over by a truck (Sept 10th)
Ipi - Round 2
Surgery #4 - and visits from great friends!

Recovering with the dogs
Hurricane Sandy... power out for 7 days
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Thanksgiving - Mom and my brothers
Holding my new niece 
An Alaskan Christmas at Dad's


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE THIS ERIN!! You are soooo talented.. What a crazy but great year its been. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky for us that you share your amazing photos with us - the clip was awesome and very, very poignant.
    I wish for you the best year, ever Erin!
    R
    x

    ReplyDelete