Celebrate good times - Come on!

When I started this blog I did mention that I'd share the good and the bad.  While one of the good things that has come from this whole Melanoma Ride is that I've met some great people along the way!  It's sad that something like cancer is the reason we've met - but I'm thankful for my molemates in my life!  

This weekend I got to celebrate my good news and the wedding of my good friend Julie!  So happy for her and Joe!  Congrats lady!  You looked beautiful!  Love ya!

It was a great wedding and reception!  Plus it gives me a chance to check out other areas of the NY!

Julie and I at the reception


After weeks of gloomy weather -
it was a beautiful day for a wedding!




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think it's so awesome about the donation to MRF! What a great idea! Julie sure was a beautiful bride. <3

    ReplyDelete