Getting my Qi in Check!

Still feeling a little under the weather.  So in order to fight this little bug away - I'm trying any and all things I can to stop it in it's tracks!



So that does that entail?  Well a few things:
1. Sleep - trying to rest as much as I can
2. Added some apple cider vinegar to my Apple Juice (see the benefits of ACV here - or google it... it has a list of all sorts of things it's good for!)
3. Breaking out the neti-pot again to clear out the sinuses.  Flush all those germs out!
4. Acupuncture!  Getting my Qi in Check.

Now all of these things may do nothing? but I'm willing to try just about anything to feel better.  All sorts of natural ways out there to help.

I also got the humidifier going again.  Since I seem to get shocked by everything I touch in my apartment!  Right now feeling ok - still a bit of a sore throat and ear ache.  Need to feel better before I have to travel next week for work.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon! I love acupuncture - it's very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie - yeah me too! Traveling is going to be rough this week.

    This was my 2nd acupuncture session - so far I like it. Let's see what it does for me! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin! I so hope you are feeling better, and so pleased to hear that the acupuncture is going well.
    All good wishes
    Rose
    x

    ReplyDelete