Skinny Taco Chicken Chili

Tonights dinner is brought to you by Skinny Mom.  Sundays are typically my day for throwing in a crockpot meal.  I was going to go with typical chicken taco's but decided to change it up when I saw a friend post a recipe for Skinny Taco Chicken Chili.   I'm all for easy healthy meals!
Here's what you'll need: (you can find the recipe here)
Ingredients:
• 1 onion, chopped
• 1 16-oz can black beans
• 1 16-oz can kidney beans
• 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
• 10 oz package frozen corn kernels
• 3 10 oz cans diced tomatoes w/chilies
• 1 packet taco seasoning
• 1 tbsp chili powder
• 24 oz (3-4) boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)


I added a few other things to the recipe:
1 12oz bottle of Negra Modelo (every recipe is better with beer!)
1 green bell pepper














I also added some sour cream and shredded cheese. And instead of crackers had tortilla chips.
Cheers,
Erin

You Might Also Like

0 comments