Colgate Optic White

A few months back I signed up online at Influenster - what's great is that you get to try full size products for free all for reviewing them.  It was good timing in my April VoxBox to get Colgate's optic white toothpaste and mouthwash.  I am getting my crowns replaced next week so now was a good time to do some teeth whitening before the new crowns go on.  Boo dental work :(  I've put it off for WAY too long...  but it will be good to get it over with!

The toothpaste and mouthwash seem to be doing the job.  The mouthwash does have a bit of the whitening taste (not sure how to really describe it unless you've tried the whitening strips before...).

I would consider buying them again - although I typically try not to use a whitening toothpaste all the time.  Just seems too harsh on my teeth.

Enjoy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments