Courage is grace under pressure

Quote from Ernest Hemingway.


This weekend we headed down to Wayne, PA to participate in the melanoma international foundations annual safe from the walk/run. It was there 10th anniversary and they had a great turn out! I was honored by getting a courage award for sharing my story and helping others answer questions (many of the same ones I've asked along the way!).

It was nice also to meet some of the other folks that I've talked to on so many occasions!

Below are a few more pictures!

Happy Monday!
Erin

















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Congratulations, how absolutely wonderful dear Erin, a wonderful Award and so well deserved.
    Lovely pictures, and so encouraging to hear that it was a great turnout.
    x

    ReplyDelete