Everyday Health Article

A few weeks ago I was contacted by Everyday Health asking if I would participate in a piece on Melanoma.  With May being Melanoma Awareness month I agreed.  It was quite the process.  They came to my apartment and set up.  We spent an hour + talking about different parts of my journey with this.  Of course it was the day the apartment building decided to test the fire alarms.  Luckily by the time we started filming they were done with the testing.

The article can be found here.  Hard to get the whole story in a 3 minute clip but you get the idea.  Feel free to share with others!

Have a fabulous weekend!
Erin



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So great that you shared your story...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the article, but didn't know there was also video! That's awesome, thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete