Chicago here I come!

"Chicago, Chicago, that toddling town
Chicago, Chicago, I'll show you around, I love it
Bet your bottom dollar, you'll lose the blues in Chicago
Chicago, the town that Billy Sunday couldn't shut down " Frank Sinatra

So I arrived this afternoon in Chicago.  And despite the bumpy landing we were even 35 minutes early in to midway!   Today is the last day of May and Melanoma awareness month.  Most of you remember the interview I did with everyday health.   So I was surprised this morning when a high school friend said they saw my picture on the AOL news feed!  Lets just say its not my most flattering picture... But does help close it the month for awareness!


And the reason I'm in Chicago is to learn more about melanoma drugs and clinical trials going on out there.  Should be an interesting few days!   I'll share new/info as the day goes along.  

Have a great weekend!
Erin



http://m.everydayhealth.com/skin-cancer/thinking-about-sitting-in-the-sun-think-again?xid=aol_eh-skinvid_6_20130527_&aolcat=hlt

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments