Where does the time go?

Is it just me or does it feel like time is going by so fast?  It's been 2 weeks since my last treatment!  Feeling pretty good.  No major issues.  Feeling some fatigue but that's about it!

Last Sunday I was able to spend some time with my cousin Jo.  Hard to believe the summer is already coming to an end and she's heading back to Chicago after her internship here in NYC for the summer.  We didn't do anything too crazy - just lots of walking :)  Met near battery park, then walked to South Street Seaport.  Hard to think it's almost a year since Sandy hit the area and still so much cleaning up and rebuilding going on in the area still.  Then it was a trip at St Paul's Chapel, a walk thru City Hall Park (where my favorite fountain is), up to China Town / Little Italy and then I walked back to the WTC path.  By the time I got home Sunday I was ready for a nap!

Attached are a few pictures from the last week or so.  I am taking Thursday-Monday off!  Back to Minnesota for a long weekend.  Tomorrow's plan is to relax and catch up on a few things before I fly back on Friday.  Good times!

Erin






























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments