Party People

This past weekend flew by like usual. We had our typical Friday night dinner. The weather was great so we even made a stop at surf city for a bit.

Saturday I tried to take it easy since the week had been so crazy. And I knew I had a wedding to attend Sunday and an early morning flight Monday!

I know a number of you know I play in a few volleyball leagues. One of my good zogs friends got married in Sunday! So great to take part in their big day! While it was a bit overcast and at some point it poured during the reception - it was still a beautiful wedding for this wonderful couple! So happy for you Saysha and Ray!


Such a beautiful bride!


No rain during the ceremony!


You may kiss the bride!


Table 6!!


A few of the fellow teammates.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments