Happy thanksgiving!

I hope that everyone had a fabulous thanksgiving! Mine was spent here in New Jersey. My first time hosting some friends over. It was a nice evening filled with good people, too much delicious food and some great laughs!

I'm thankful for many things. I'm thankful that I'm in a much better spot health wise than I was a year ago (thank you my fabulous health team at Sloan and the opportunity to get Merck's anti-pd1). I'm thankful for a fabulous supportive family (including my trouble maker dogs!). I'm thankful for a great network of friends (new and old).

It's been nice to have a few days off! Although it wasn't so great to go in for my 6 month teeth cleaning - ouch! The rest of the afternoon has been spent relaxing (and a little cleaning!). I think the pups are in a food coma still too - lol!

Hope everyone has a safe and fabulous holiday!
Cheers,
Erin

Dinner is a precooked pre-sliced honey cured ham! It was tasty!


For cold weather - mulled wine!


The pups doing a traditional thanksgiving thing - napping while watching football!


Thanksgiving was exhausting!





Black Friday pictures!


Morning walks with the pups! They aren't interested in posing for pictures!







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So pleased you had such a lovely Thanksgiving Erin, and even more happy that you are in a better place now health-wise. Those puppies melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear good news from you!

    ReplyDelete