Bad times make the good times better...


'Well we all have faith, and we all have hope,
But we're all a little lost in the same damn boat… it's a helluva life'
(Frankie Ballard - Helluva Life)

Today I had round 21 of Mercks anti-pd1.  It's getting the point now that I have to look up which round I am on.  I continue to have minimal side effects.  Some fatigue - which could be from a lot of things.   All in all, I can't complain.   I feel lucky every day that I can get up and do the things I want to do.  Earlier this month marked 3 years since confirmed stage 4.   The stats for surving this long aren't great...  But that's why you can't always believe/trust the statistics!   

So not much to report from the latest round.  Other than being another long day.  But, as I've mentioned in the past, I'll gladly sit all day to get a life saving drug :). 

Today is the first day of spring.  The day started out a bit gloomy but warmed up a bit.   But the wind...  Oh that wind... Burr! 

TGIF! 
Erin 


Colgate clock at sunset

Morning walk in to the city.  Clouds over the skyline!

While I'm always glad to hear my doctor tell me what the latest scan said...   I much prefer to see it with my own eyes.  Especially since Tuesday night after getting my results I had a bad dream about melanoma.  Luckily, it was just a bad dream!  I'll take results like - stable minimal residual disease any day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments