Happy St. Patrick's Day


May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.


So I realize that my updating skills have been lacking!  Sorry about that.  I think I'm still catching up from vacation and work lol!  Ok that's my excuse anyway.  I guess a better one is I'm out living my life!  and too sleepy at the end of the day to update?

It's been a busy last few weeks!  That's for sure.  I can tell Skin Cancer awareness month is right around the corner, because activity seems to be increasing in the discussions of Melanoma (and other Skin Cancers).  I'm not complaining at all.  I think it never hurts to have more awareness out there!  and there is just so much advancement that has gone on in the last few years - it's exciting!

I'm hoping that the luck of the Irish will be on my side!  Didn't get to watch the parade in NYC this year, but will be heading in to the city shortly for my 3 month scans.  Here's hoping things continue to move in the right direction!

Lots more to update on, but will have to work on that later tonight!
Cheers!
Erin


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've been checking in on your posts Erin (always!) but I'm having terrible problems making comments on quite a few blogs that I follow. Never mind let's hope it works today.
    You['ve been up to some exciting things and as you say, you are out there living life!
    My youngest daughter is shaving her hair off for the Australian "I can for Cancer" campaigne next month and myself and the family are in the Melonoma Walk next week.
    Thinking of you Erin and always hoping you are having a calm ride.
    Hugs
    Rose

    ReplyDelete