Safe from the sun walk

I know I am way behind on posts! Get ready... There are several coming your way lol!!  I have quite a few that have been sitting in 'draft'!  I don't know where the days go... but they go fast!

A few weeks back I headed down near the Philly area for a Melanoma walk - Safe from the Sun for the Melanoma International Foundation.  I had a few friends tag along (oh yeah, and my brother Jake).  It was a big chilly but a beautiful day, and of course it was for a great cause!

While Jake was in town visiting, we also spent a little time site seeing.  Mainly that meant taking a trip to Coney Island.  I hadn't been to the Aquarium since before Sandy.  They are still in the process of rebuilding, but I would highly recommend folks stopping out there and supporting them!   We of course had to get a Nathan's hot dog.  And I'm lucky that my brother is a great sport - because I made him go on Deno's Wonder Wheel!   We were asked did we want the swinging or stationary car?  Swinging car of course!  It was built in 1920?  I'd suggest a ride while you're there.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Cheers,
Erin











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

You Might Also Like

0 comments