Thanks Family for the Love and Support

I don't make it back home to Minnesota that often but in the last month or so I've been back twice.  Usually my family is lucky to see me twice a year!

Last weekend it was for a family reunion.  It's always nice to catch up and enjoy some time back home.  I love living in the NYC area with all the hustle and bustle, but I forget sometimes how much I miss having a backyard, and just taking it easy.  I arrived back Friday night and spent the night with my little brother.  It was nice to grab some dinner and hang out in the backyard with a little fire.

Saturday was spent running around after my niece Gabby and hanging out at Uncle Earl's Petshop with my mom and brother.

Sunday we had a family reunion at my aunt Geri's.  It was great to catch up with family!  And to my surprise, my mom had Team Erin hats made for everyone!  Thanks again everyone for the love and support!

Team Erin Hats - Thanks Mom!
My mom and her cousins
Cousins!
What a camera crew!
My lovely niece wearing her hat!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. A wonderful reunion Erin, lovely to hear you are seeing your family more often.
    Stay happy dear girl.
    R.

    ReplyDelete