Swift

The Magic Kingdom

What do you do when you're in Orlando and have an afternoon of free time?  Head to the magic kingdom!   


It was interesting to check out.  If I had more time I would have waited in some of the longer lines...  But to help maximize walking the whole park I tried to stick to lines that said 30 min or less.   I did manage to walk Swiss family Robinson's tree house :) some jungle boat tour? With a 'cast member' that had some really bad jokes haha!  I tried to see pirates of the Caribbean but it was 'closed for a technical issue'.  I hoped on a raft over to Tom Sawyer and Hucks private island :) with a stroll over the barrel bridge!

It's Halloween season at the magic kingdom!  I'm sure it's great to see at Christmas time also!   After I sat thru the goofy  parrot tiki room show and getting 'in the tiki, tiki tiki, tiki room... 🎶' song stuck in my head it was time to go for another silly song 'it's a small world after all...' 

Some of characters were a little creepy haha!  Some other highlights included haunted mansion, space mountain (duo not sure how I like a roller coaster in complete darkness!), speedway racecars (which were really SLOW), and the carousel of progress. Guess all things considerd, I did get a lot in for only being there a few hours!  Finished off with watching the electric street parade? Light show on the castle and a few fireworks! 

Now back to jersey tonight!  Will be nice to spend a few nights in my own bed :)

Cheers,
Erin 
(Sorry for any spelling errors...  Uploading from my iPhone...)

You Might Also Like

0 comments