You can never have too much awesome!

So I know I've been slacking in the post department!  Health wise I've been doing pretty good!


Yesterday marked a big day!  2 years since my last surgery!  So what have u done to celebrate?   Well, exhausting myself with travel and exploring!  Ok, don't worry, I am getting some R&R!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of visiting my friend Stephanie and others in Colorado!  It was a perfect fall weekend in the mountains!


Then it was off to Dallas for work!  Got back to jersey Thursday night and then Friday afternoon to Arizona to meet my friend Marie!  It's been beautiful!  A few pictures below!  More to follow after we head to antelope canyon and horseshoe bend at the Grand Canyon!  

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

  


You Might Also Like

0 comments