Last night in Mexico...

Ever since being diagnosed with Melanoma, I always get a little nervous about sun vacations!   But then I'm reminded that I shouldn't be afraid to get out and live my life!  So last week I met 6 great friends for a week in Acapulco!   

(Sunrise @ EWR)

We stayed @ the Fiesta Americana (
http://www.fiestamericana.com/en/home).  It was a great hotel and the staff was amazing and so friendly!  Our days were spent hanging out pool side (in the shade and covered up of course...) and a night or two venturing down the strip.   We also did an afternoon boat tour of the bay!  Great times with great friends!

Enjoy a few pictures!
A view from the hotel!  This will do...
Sunset dinner with the team!
The MSOE crew!  Here's to another 20 years of adventures!
Boat tour!  These darn birds love chips!

You Might Also Like

0 comments