Swift

Milwaukee weekends

It's always great catching up with friends!  I think I'll always think of Milwaukee as my 2nd home!   I had to be in Chicago for work and figured it was a great reason to make it up to visit friends!  Helped that it was also time for the annual Riverwest pub crawl!  This was put on by Kiwanis Club of Metro MKE.  So it's always for a good cause!  In my early 20's this would be #challengeaccepted!  20 bars in 8 hours!  But now it's more about catching up with some good friends (and donating to a good cause).



It's always great to spend some time with fabulous friends!  


What did I want for dinner?  Well I'm catholic, and it's Lent - so a midwest fish fry was in order for Friday night!

Another Wisconsin thing you can't find on the East Coast - Frozen Custard!  A Kopps stop was needed even though I was plenty full from my fish fry!



You Might Also Like

0 comments