Trying to make a House a Home
Some of you are aware that I finally made a move. After 5 years of living in my apartment I decided to buy a small little place here in Jersey City. Who knew. 5 years is the longest I've lived in 1 location since graduating high school. When I moved to NJ I thought I'd stay here 3 years tops. That was kind of my M.O.
1. Orale Mexican Kitchen: 341 Grove St.
2. Downtown Yogurt: 126 Newark Ave (rumor is they now deliver!)
3. South House Bar and Restaurant: 149 Newark Ave
4. Porta - Jersey City: 135 Newark Ave
5. Dullboy: 364 Grove - used to be old Park and Sixth Cafe. Great little spot. See if you can figure out why it's called Dullboy without asking :)
6. The Archer Bar: 176 Newark Ave. This spot reminds me of home a little with deer head on the wall. Not a very big place, but great cocktails.