Swift

A week in review

Happy Sunday folks!   This week has been quite the busy one!  It started off Tuesday with my 3 month scans.  With the UN General assembly in town, just getting to Sloans 55th St facility was a challenge in itself!  Since most of 2nd avenue was shut down!  After I finished that I had a few hours to kill before having dinner with my cousin.  What better way to do that then facetiming with my niece and a little time in one of my favorite parks - Central Park!  


While showing my niece some ducks in the Pond a little something caught my eye.  A rat.  Awesome lol!  And there is never a shortage of pigeons. 



Wednesday was a fun filled day as well. Stayed a little late at work.  It was a beautiful night so I grabbed a coffee and did some people watching in Bryant Park with Empire State Building as a back drop. 


Then it was off to the Mets game.  I miss the days of Miller Park and tailgating and games.  Some great seats and company but sadly a Mets loss.  Although to ATL's credit - they had a great defensive play to win the game.  


Thursday was another busy day of work and Doctor appointment.  Another set of excellent scans!  Here's to being a boring patient for almost 4 years. 


After my doc appt I had some extra time before a dinner event.  So I took a walk in to Grand Central Terminal.  I had heard a rumor there was Cheetos museum?  I mean come on...  You can find just about anything in NYC...  Like selfies with Chester?




Friday was spent with the pups relaxing. 

Saturday the pups got their 1st car service ride in to NYC for a little photo shoot (stay tuned for more details....)


After a day in the city, time to relax and then off to Hamilton Park for the 2016 BBQ festival!  What more do you need on a lovely fall night then good friends, beer, BBQ, and live music!  




Sunday involves relaxing and cleaning.  Perhaps a little football watching! 

Hope everyone had a fabulous week!
Cheers,
Erin 

You Might Also Like

0 comments