LDW - Adirondacks camping!

It's been nearly 6 years since I went camping.  Guess too many other things came up each summer.  It's been on my list of things to do here.  So I was totally excited to when a friend asked me to tag along.  



We stayed at Pharoah Lake wilderness area.  Which included a 3+ mile hike in to our site.   I love the city but it was so great to get away from the hustle and bustle, unplug for a few days and share some great laughs with new friends.  Now my back may have been achy from sleeping on the ground/Lean-to and carrying a heavy pack, but it was all worth it!

The morning view!  

This was our bathroom facility for the weekend.  My only complaint was the top didn't stay up and kept falling down.  
What would camping be without a few drinks?  FYI - Jameaon goes great in hot chocolate with s'mores! 

Sunset on the lake.  One might almost think I was back home in Minnesota.  With the pine trees, cool lake water, and the call of the loons!

Great weekend in the great outdoors! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments