Swift

1/365 Colorado Shenanigans

Hello my fellow followers and readers!!  I hope everyone had a happy new year! Here's to health and happiness in 2017!  This New Years was spent like last years - and my awesome friends Stephanie's place in Winter Park, Colorado!  One of my all time favorite states to visit!  And I'm not even a skier!  


I am not one to really do New Years resolutions, but I do believe in setting goals! I know I've been totally slacking on updates!  So some folks do the daily photo challenge - I'm going to add that to my blog - kind of sorta lol!  I am already behind!  Actually most of these are written - just not published yet!  

I started my day doing a little snow shoeing while others went skiing!  

 

After that it was lunch and a group dinner!  And then off to the Ditch for Packers game!  

 
The crew had a great time! And bonus - Packers beat the Lions!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments